This page contains links to software product and project management resources that I find interesting.
Comments or suggestions are welcome.
Tools for Building a Prototype Without Coding
Product Management Books
To understand how to grow a product (or company):
To understand the “art” of product management:
- Agile Product Management with Scrum by Roman Pichler
- 42 Rules of Product Management edited by Brian Lawley and Greg Cohen
- The Art of Product Management by Rich Mironov
- The Product Manager’s Desk Reference by Stephen Haines
- Inspired: How to Create Products Customer Love by Marty Cagan
To understand user interfaces:
- The Design of Everyday Things by Donald A. Norman